CDL Class A Regional Drivers – NOW HIRING
Neyra Interstate is looking for safe, experienced drivers to join our team. With over 40 years of industry expertise, Neyra Interstate is a complete logistics company offering customers and drivers exceptional customer service. We have the Highest rating of Satisfactory by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Sign-on Bonus
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- FSA, HSA, 401k and more!
- Weekly Pay Cycle
- Direct Deposit
- Extra Weekend Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Limited Road Time
- Bonus for Clean DOT Inspections
- Mileage: Starting at $.45 per mile (Hub miles)
- Weekend Pay: $50 per day worked
- Overnight Pay: $25 per night out away from home (on top of your pay and is non-taxable), after six-months of employment, $50 per night
- Short mile pay
- Detention/Breakdown: $22 per hour (After the first two hours)
- Load Pay: $20 per unload (99.9% no-touch freight)
- And much more!
- CDL- Class A
- Current DOT Medical Card
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- No major moving violations
- Tanker endorsement
- 21 years of age or older
- Solid work ethic
- Focus on customer service
- Required to follow dispatch instructions
- Away from home 3 – 5 nights per week
We haul: Asphalt Sealer, Fertilizers, Containers, Brewers Grain and other General Commodities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Checks vehicles before driving them to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Completes pre and post trip inspections ensuring to complete all required paperwork for DOT requirements.
- Reports vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles.
- Checks all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Operates equipment such as truck cab computers, CB radios, and telephones to exchange necessary information with bases, supervisors, or other drivers.
- Maintains logs of working hours and of vehicle service and repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
- Maintains communication with dispatch and customers during delivery.
- Maneuvers trucks into loading or unloading positions, following signals from loading crew as needed; check that vehicle position is correct and any special loading equipment is properly positioned.
- Maintains DOT required medical certification card.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
To apply, fill out the information form on our Contact Us page! We will be in contact with you soon!