CDL Class A Regional Drivers – NOW HIRING
Neyra Interstate is looking for safe, experienced drivers to join our team. With over 40 years of industry expertise, Neyra Interstate is a complete logistics company offering customers and drivers exceptional customer service. We have the Highest rating of Satisfactory by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
We are looking to bring on 5+ full time/part time drivers for Regional positions. If you’re interested in being a part of a great company focused on their people, customers, apply today!
- Sign-on Bonus
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- FSA, HSA, 401k and more!
- Weekly Pay Cycle
- Direct Deposit
- Extra Weekend Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Limited Road Time
- Bonus for Clean DOT Inspections
Daily Rate Pay Structure
- Daily pay rate $225 when assigned load(s)
- Daily pay rate $100 when no loads are available
- Does not include requested days off, sick or vacation days
- Additional $25 per day for worked weekends
- Weekends a must – typically one day during the weekend
- Additional $25 per tarp
- No extra stop pay
- Additional Details
- Required to follow dispatch instructions
- Away from home 2 – 4 nights per week
- Must provide a minimum of one-week notice for requested time off
- Guaranteed 5-day work week
- Class A CDL
- Current DOT Medical Card
- At least two years of experience
- Tanker Endorsement (Preferred, but not required)
- Must be willing to obtain in the near future
- Clean MVR
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Solid work ethic
- Focus on customer service
We haul: Asphalt Sealer, Fertilizers, Containers, Brewers Grain and other General Commodities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Checks vehicles before driving them to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Completes pre and post trip inspections ensuring to complete all required paperwork for DOT requirements.
- Reports vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles.
- Checks all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Operates equipment such as truck cab computers, CB radios, and telephones to exchange necessary information with bases, supervisors, or other drivers.
- Maintains logs of working hours and of vehicle service and repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
- Maintains communication with dispatch and customers during delivery.
- Maneuvers trucks into loading or unloading positions, following signals from loading crew as needed; check that vehicle position is correct and any special loading equipment is properly positioned.
- Maintains DOT required medical certification card.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
To apply, fill out the information form on our Contact Us page! We will be in contact with you soon!